2-years Daniel’s transformation
During our first training consultation, I learned that Daniel was suffering from insulin resistance. We started from around 20% BF so we had a lot of work. Although Daniel knew quite a lot about training and healthy eating, but something was wrong, the results were not satisfactory.
- fat reduction
- improvement of central stabilization
- building muscle mass
HOW did the training look like?
- 3 months
FBW training 3x a week based mainly on multi-joint exercises, additional 2x aerobic sessions a week, 30 minutes each
- 21 months
Different variations of split workout 3- 5x a week 15-20 minutes low and variable intensity i.e. cardio, HIIT, IBUR, Tabata, Fartlek
HOW did the nutrition look like?
- 4-5 regular meals
- Breakfast B 200% W 0 T 40%
- Dinner B 0% W 150% T 40%
- Meals II-IV B 100% 100% T 20%
- Number of kcal at the beginning: 2400
- Number of kcal in the final phase: 4800
- Supplement: creatine stacks, creatine monohydrate, protein isolate after training, caffeine 200-300mg before training, EAA
Why DID Daniel achieVE success?
- Regular trainings
- Individual training and nutrition plan
- No excuses
As you can see, even with considerable body fat it’s possible to build a great body if you work hard and regular!
Sign up for a professional training consultation.
Sign up for a consultation